Any date of your choice, all tours are subject to availability
Maun Airport, Botswana
Maun Airport, Botswana
No minimum or maximum number of passengers required for a departure
As prices fluctuate seasonally, please contact us for the most up to date prices…
Per Person Single = the amount payable per adult in a single room
USD = United States Dollar
- Accommodation, scheduled activities & laundry services (on request)
- All meals, refreshments, local spirits & wines
- Complimentary mini bar at Chobe Game Lodge
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- National park fees and all government levies & taxes
- Airport transfers as indicated in the itinerary
- Meals other than specified
- Premium brand drinks
- Gratuities & porterage
- Sightseeing and Activities other than specified
- Visa Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Scheduled flights to and from Maun Airport, Botswana (please contact us should you need assistance in booking these flights)
*Please note that there is a 20kg luggage restriction on all charter flights. Luggage in soft bags only, no hard suitcases*
Day 1 & 2 - Makgadikgadi Pans, Leroo La Tau Bush Lodge
On arrival at Maun Airport, you will be met by a Southern Eagle representative and assisted onto a charter flight to the beautiful Leroo La Tau.
This African bush lodge in Makgadikgadi National Park will give you the chance for matchless game viewing and so much more. Relish your days here viewing African wildlife, exploring nature and discovering a real Botswana.
The views from the hills of the park are magical and your memories of Leroo La Tau will remain forever. Lions, Leopard, Zebra, Chobe bushback, porcupine and Wildebeest are the few of Africa’s wild you will spot here.
Your accommodation at Leroo La Tau bush lodge is a luxury en-suite chalet on individually raised wooden platforms. There are excellent amenities offered. You will experience a truly African bush adventure without missing your creature comforts.
Your 2 full days of morning and afternoon game activities include:
- Viewing of game on the waterhole in front of the lodge
- Day and night drives in the Makgadikgadi National Park; and
- Gathering around the fireplace
Accommodation: Leroo La Tau Bush Lodge
Day 3 & 4 – Okavango Delta, Camp Okavango
After your morning activity & breakfast, you will be transferred to the airstrip for your charter flight to Camp Okavango. Enjoy 2 nights at Camp Okavango, situated on remote Nxaragha Island, assuring a year-round water wilderness experience, on a fully inclusive basis.
Camp Okavango comprises of 11 East African-style safari tents individually situated on raised teak platforms with en-suite ablution facilities and private sun decks. Each tent is exquisitely furnished with an African teak wardrobe, luggage rack, dressing table, bedside pedestals and traditional director's chairs, as well as tea and coffee making facilities are also provided to make guests’ stay as comfortable as possible. Other facilities include a dining room, which leads onto an expansive open-air patio for evenings around a blazing campfire, a cocktail bar, lounge, wildlife reference library, a secluded bird-viewing hide, shaded hammocks, reading benches and a delightful sun deck and plunge pool for relaxation during the hot midday hours.
Take pleasure in morning and afternoon game activities, which include:
- Exploring the Okavango by canoe (mokoro) and motorboat
- Fly-fishing opportunities, and
- Guided nature walks on the various islands afford an opportunity to track some of the larger species that inhabit this water wilderness
Accommodation: CAMP OKAVANGO
Day 5 – Tour terminates
After breakfast and a final safari activity, you will be taken to the airstrip for your charter flight to Maun, for your onward arrangements.